I have shared some major things about me. So today I want to share the little things about me.
- I think the skin of a black chicken looks like snake skin when it’s cooked.
- If I watch a movie and fall in love with it. I can watch it over a million times and still feel like my first time.
- I enjoy being alone a little too much that my husband thinks I’m doing it to avoid him.
- I actually have a harder time making friends than people think even if I’m comfortable socializing.
- I roll my eyes so much that sometimes my eyes twitch while I’m rolling them.
- I wanted to be a dancer.
- I have a red vein spot on my back that looks like a spider web.
- I use to wear a size 000 at 16.
- I don’t like violent movies, but apparently I did when Rain made the Ninja Assassin movie. My husband said I didn’t blink once. #JungJihoonforlife
- I love quoting movies that I could probably do it as a conversation.
Go head, share some facts about you too. I would love to know what little things makes us the same and different.