Our first home project was remodeling the smaller room for my daughter. Half way through the project she felt that was too far from us so we decided to remodel the room across from ours.
My husband and I tried going towards the route of looking for laminated flooring from Craigslist. We weren’t able to find anything that was close to us even though it was a little bit more affordable. We finally decided to order online and hoped that it will be just as affordable. Luckily we found some flooring from Home Depot that was $0.94/sq.ft and made the purchase.
Watch our room makeover.
- Ask someone who has experience to help.
- Make your list and make sure you can expand your budget.
- If you don’t have the tools or a truck to haul everything borrow one.
- Allow yourself time to do these types of projects.
- Cleaning right away helps clear the place and your mind.
- Be patient because frustration can happen especially between you and your spouse.
- Last but not least, ask Home Depot to consider benches for wives who don’t want to walk through the whole store, Just teasing.