Earlier this year my niece had share the Absent Studio website in our family (girls only) group text. She told us about how she loved the bag that was on the website. She has the last season bag but it was on sale because of the little imperfections, however, that’s the joy of “someone’s trash is another persons treasure.” What she really liked about the new bag wasn’t just because she already has one to say it’s worth it but that it has straps. The last season bags didn’t have them so she would have to carry two bags without the option of just one bag.
Of course, I also fell in love with the bag because it was super cute and on top of that it would carry all my journaling necessities. I didn’t make the purchase right away because it was a little bit pricey for just carrying journaling items. In April I decided to purchase the bag in the color Manor Ivy and I have not regretted my decision.
- BAO bag with binder clip
- 1 Adjustable Strap
- 3 Different A5 paper
- 2 EVA Top Opening Pouch
After admiring the bag I wanted to make sure it wasn’t just the design of the bag but if it’s worth it to keep and if it’s functional for the purpose of a daily bag. There were some things that I didn’t like but it didn’t bother me enough to return it.
- Additional items with the bag
- Fit’s 10.2in iPad or smaller
- Back pocket fits iPhone XS Max or card wallet
- I would have wanted it to be a little bigger just to fit my 12.9in iPad.
- BAO logo is right in the front of the bag. It makes me think of someone’s initials.
- The top handle looks like it might fall apart if you carry the bag without the strap while it is filled with things. My concern is how long the handle will last me.
- This collection only gives you two colors to pick from.
What do you think?
If you decide to purchase one for yourself think about your purpose and what you are willing to compromise with this bag. For example, I didn’t want to buy the bag at first because it wasn’t going to fit my iPad. What I a, willing to compromise is to carry two bags if I needed to bring my iPad with me.
I hope you enjoy this review. Let me know what organization bag you use to carry all your creativities.