I have lived with my mother in law for over 10 years. Throughout those years it was a mental struggle because I never got the privilege of having my own space. Now that my family and I are on our own I get to do them on my own time.
- Being able to dress more freely. I would like to wake up and just keep that look all day.
- Throwing dishes in the sink and not having to wash them immediately. We also have a dishwasher now, that’s a plus.
- Waking up when I want to.
- I can come and go as I please.
- My definition of a clean place isn’t just pushing stuff to the side to give that “illusion” that it’s clean.
- Working out in the living room. Please look forward to abs coming near you.
- Be an adult at my own pace.
- Find healing.
- Focus on my family.
- Enjoy my life.
What were your first things you did when you moved out on your own?