The 10 mindset for 2022 are actually a summary of the things that I had to learn to better myself in 2021. Although it might sound like it’s only a year’s worth of wisdom, I still feel the need to share it for whoever is on the same level of this life journey. May 2022 bring peace to you and your family.
1. Be In The Present. I didn’t know what to do when I decided to let anger go. I found myself through the moments I was able to truly laugh with my family over the smallest jokes.
2. Financial Reality. Marriage takes two people to make things change and money is one of them.
3. Keep Things Simple. Now that I’m 33 it doesn’t bother me to be who I want to be whether thats someone who likes to sleep in or has no other hobbies besides journaling.
4. Less Tech. Less tech, less stress especially with money.
5. Health. I always felt that I didn’t need to workout but as my body is growing differently in my 30’s, I started to focus on working out more, consuming less sugar and thinking about my future.
6. Outdoors. Overtime I started to shut myself from people because I allowed everything to consume me. Now I am returning to nature for healing.
7. Reflection. Growing up I never thought I had to live my life for anyone but God who has forgiven me for my sins. Now that my daughter is 9 I can see that whatever I do or say is what she will do and say. So I have to be cautious with everything I say but teach her to be her own person also.
8. Be confident and not prideful.
9. Repeat. I hate repeating myself but I found myself repeating myself in words or in clothes. It allows me to see visually and verbally what I value and what I need to change.
10. God. “No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You can not serve God and money” -Matthew 6:24. I always put my worries in front of God and forget that he is already there for me and that he has already won the biggest battle for me.